- Public Partnerships, LLC (PPL) - Fiscal management provider for the state of Pennsylvania
- ADAPT - Grass-roots community that organizes disability rights activists to engage in non-violent direct action
- Compass - Statewide database to search for providers of various waiver services
- 211 - Informational phone number in order to inquire about community services and volunteer opportunities
- Disability Rights Network - Non–profit to advance & protect civil rights of adults & children with disabilities
- LINK - A network committed to community-based solutions, enhancing efficiency/quality of service, and more
- Community Health Choices - profit PA's plan for the delivery of both physical health and long-term services through a capitated manged care system.
- CHC Enroll - Information and enrollment site for PA CHC Program.
- Office of Long Term Living - The PA Office of Long Term Living provides availability of the services and supports for the participants enrolled in the PA Waiver Programs.
- PA Department of Aging - PA Department of manages the programs for individuals over the ages of 60.
Check back, as more links will be added regularly!